Monday, November 24, 2008

This is the beginning ...

So I thought it would only be fair if I start off my first post with something sassy, something spectacular, something defiantly important ....

A little about myself.

As you are reading these, there are a few things you, as the reader, should probably keep in mind. I have ADHD, so my thoughts will probably be all over the place. This is a warning. Another thing is, my dream job is to be a movie critic, specifically for Entertainment Weekly of course. Lastly, my spelling is atrocious, so please excuse me.

I go to school in Boston which I love dearly. Connecticut just wasn't cutting it for me ... once you've been to the city, you'll never want to go back.

Movies are a very important essential of my life. Now I may not know all of the classics, but I am catching up, I promise.

My walls at school are full of movie clippings from magazines, posters, advertisements ... because staring at these bathroom tiles are just disturbingly annoying.

I am a 18 year old poor college student who lives life according to no plan.

Oddly enough, I was named after the little mermaid ... by my older sister. Strange, eh?

I am new at this so please give me time to adjust, if you have any ideas, LEAVE THEM, point blank.

I'll be back Wednesday with a review of Twilight. I would have seen it at midnight on Thursday, but since I am such a wonderfull daughter an sister, I decided to wait to see it with my mother and two sisters on Wednesday when I go home for Thanksgiving break.

THE WAIT HAS BEEN KILLING ME. Basically because the damn movie is everywhere, and, because the damn movie is everywhere. =)

"This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time."-Fight Club
Ariel.

No comments: