Friday, December 12, 2008

DVDs For The Holidays!

More Like Life-Savers.

So I thought I would be generous and post some ideas for gifts. Okay ... so, WHAT IF these are some of the DVDs that I want in my stocking? I'm sure anyone would love them.

1. Wanted
2. Hancock
3. Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian
4. I am Legend
5. Jumper
6. Dark Knight
7. Step Brothers
8. Tropic Thunder
9. Wall-E
10.Fred Claus
11. Kung Fu Panda
12. Mama Mia
13. House Bunny
14. Into the Wild
15. Dr. Seuss Horton Hears A Who
And I am sure there are plenty more ... and if that fails, movie coupons work too. And add a couple bucks for refreshments. Don't be stingy!























































Also! If all else fails, stick with one of my favorites. ACTUALLY! My FAVORITE. Green Street Hooligans. You can't go wrong ....
I'm going to take a pillowcase and fill it full of bars of soap and beat the shit out of you! -Brennan (Step Brothers)
Ariel.

1 comment:

Katie Gilbert said...

Not to be annoying but you spelt Mamma Mia wrongggg! :) yes... two M'sssss
you love me...

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B001GKJ2DY/?tag=googhydr-20&hvadid=2833952805&ref=pd_sl_72q8deutak_e

I love that movie.... haha.

PS - I miss you rellykinsss!