Monday, December 1, 2008

Take me Across The Universe.


Okay, so. I went to Hollywood Video the other day and they were selling previously viewed movies for $3.99. Of course, most of the good ones were gone, but I bought three movies anyways. And one of these movies just so happened to be Across The Universe.
And lets just get across how dreamy Jim Sturgess is ....

Ugh. Completely.

Back on track, the movie, which was my first time watching it. And, lets just say, it was a fantastic film. Absoluetly tantalizing. Besides the plot, which was a bit shakey. For me at least, Across The Universe brought the Beatle's music alive. It was beautiful. The singing was beautiful. The acting actually wasn't half bad.

Although it was bizarre at times, actually most of the time, it was definitely hard to take my eyes away. The emotion that was displayed on the screen was remarkable. At times I even felt bad for the characters ... for all they went through ....

Julie Taymor's, the director, artistic mind sends the viewer on one of the most craziest rides of their life.

WATCH IT. LIVE IT. LOVE IT.


All you need is love =)

Jude:Where are we going?
Lucy: We're going out of our minds!
Ariel.

No comments: